We welcome you to a new path to health.
At Tru Health Medicine, we believe it is important to get to know each of our patients individually, so that we may better understand everyone’s unique health-related needs.
Initial appointments are scheduled for 45 minutes and follow up appointments are scheduled for 20 minutes in order to:
- Provide you with the highest quality of health care
- Provide an open and receptive environment where you can voice all of your health concerns
- Obtain a complete and thorough history
- Review the pharmaceuticals/supplements you are currently taking
- Perform appropriate physical exams
- Order laboratory and imaging tests if indicated
- Develop a sense of how your symptoms relate to one another and the underlying cause
- Design a treatment plan that suits your individual health goals
- Answer questions you may have
- Begin creating a partnership with you in achieving the health you deserve
Once your initial visit is scheduled, our clinic will email the required new patient paperworkthat will need to be completed prior to your scheduled appointment. If you do not have access to a printer please call the front desk and we will happily send you the paperwork in the mail.
At Tru Health Medicine, we are comfortable collaborating with your current physician or serving as your primary care doctor. To determine whether naturopathic medical care is a good fit for you, give us a call at (707) 292-8882 or click here to schedule a phone consultation with one of the doctors.