Heavy Metal Toxicty Test measures the retention of toxic metals in the body.
The test measures aluminum, antimony, arsenic, barium, bismuth, cadmium, cesium, gadolinium, gallium, lead, mercury, nickel, niobium, platinum, rubidium, thallium, thorium, tin, tungsten, and uranium.
Heavy Metals can affect virtually every tissue and organ system in the body. While the symptoms of heavy metal toxicity can vary widely, some of the symptoms may include:
- Chronic muscle and or tendon pain
- Chronic soft tissue pain in the body and Fibromyalgia
- Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort,
- Sleep disturbances
- Weight gain
- Recurring illness
- Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion or impaired cognitive function
- Chronic yeast infections such as Candida
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion
- Food allergies
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
- Nervous system malfunctions – burning feeling in extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
- Hormone imbalances and endocrine disruption
If you would like to be tested for heavy metal toxicity or if you would like to learn more about heavy metal testing, contact us at 707-292-8882
Enjoy this Article? Let's Keep them Coming.
Make your health a priority. Get our latest updates sent to your inbox.
Naturopathic health care with compassionate integrative doctors who understand your unique medical needs.