Lipotropic Injections are natural, effective and very supportive for your body during your weight loss program.
The key nutrients that are found in Dr. Hoffman's Lipotropic injections include the following: Methionine, Inositol, Choline and B12.
Methionine is one of the sulfur containing amino acids. It is utilized in the body for many important functions. As a lipotropic agent, it prevents excessive fat build up in the liver. Also, it is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue in the body, and has also been demonstrated to be useful in some cases of allergies due to its ability to inhibit the release of Histamine. Methione deactivates free radicals which can cause oxidation of bodily tissues. As such it acts as an antioxidant through the conversion of L-cysteine with helps deactivate toxins.
Inositol, belongs to the B vitamin nutrient family and is closely associated with Choline in the body. It improves the body's metabolism of fats and also helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. Inositol plays a role in the action of serotonin, a well known neurotransmitter involved in the body's ability to control mood and appetite.
Choline, belongs to the B vitamin nutrient family as well and is a lipotropic nutrient. It is present within each living cell in the body and works with Inositol as a basic functional component of lecithin. Choline is vital for supporting the health of the liver and kidneys. It is also associated with proper fats and cholesterol metabolism in the body.
Methionine, Inositol, Choline (amino acids in the Lipotropic Injections) can help with the following:
- Promotes healthy metabolism of fats by giving your bosy co-enzymes needed for Liver detoxification
- Promotes energy production and boosts energy levels
- Improves cognitive function
- Enhances mood and overall sense of well being
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Can improve hormone balance and decrease high Estrogen
- Allows your body to better utilize carbohydrates for fuel and energy
- Prevents bloating and undesired water retention
B12- Vitamin B12 is a natural nutrient that your body cannot function without. It is necessary for maintaining the healthy and efficient metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
Why an injection?
Most case of B12 deficiency stem from absorption problems rather than dietary deficiencies. B12 injections are far superior over diet and oral supplements due to their ability to give your cells direct access to the B vitamins by bypassing your gastrointestinal tract.
Your body depends on B12 for a wide variety of functions, including but not limited to:
- Supports balanced and healthy neurological system activity
- Supports optimal cardiovascular system function by encouraging the production of Homocysteine levels
- Decreases the negative impacts of stress on the body
- Helps to prevent fatigue low energy
- Fuels cellular repair and supports healthy cell growth
- Encourages healthy metabolic activity and the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats
Testimonial: "Dr. Hoffman's Lipotropic injections make me feel great and they give me so much energy throughout the day. I had these as a part of my weight loss program and I swear they helped me lose weight faster! They put me on the fast track to reaching my weight loss goal." --Judy P. Santa Rosa, CA
Dr Hoffman has close to 20 different therapeutic vitamin injections that he has formulated to help patients lose weight and achieve optimal wellness. If you are interested in learning more about these lipotropic injections, or any of the other injections that Dr Hoffman offers for weight loss, call: 707-292-8882
Enjoy this Article? Let's Keep them Coming.
Make your health a priority. Get our latest updates sent to your inbox.
Naturopathic health care with compassionate integrative doctors who understand your unique medical needs.