Low Testosterone can be a real problem for men over 35. If you are 35 years or older, and if you have never had your Testosterone checked, it may be time to consider making it happen.
Dr Hoffman has been specializing in male Testosterone therapy for over ten years and has helped thousands of patients regain their strength and sense of well being.
The three key steps to take:
1) Get your levels checked. Dr Justin Hoffman routinely orders thorough blood testing to determine if a man needs Testosterone interventions. If your current doctor is the more open minded type, ask him or her for the following tests.
- Free and Total Testosterone
- Estradiol and DHT
- Prolactin and LH
- CBC and CMP
- Lipid Panel
- Free and Total PSA
- This is the MINIMUM number of labs to be checked. There are many other possible tests that can be very helpful to run but these require a full evaluation of a man's medical history to determine which ones are most appropriate.
2) Review the results with a Testosterone specialist. Having your labs interpreted thoroughly requires a Doctor that has been trained in functional medicine. Most conventional Doctors will review your labs for being within "reference ranges". But guess what - I see men every day that are within the reference ranges and they still have major problems. If you have been diagnosed with low "normal" Testosterone and were told you are "fine", you haven't been given all of the information.
3) Follow up regularly with your Doctor. If your Doctor determines it is medically indicated for you to begin on a Testosterone support program, be sure you are being evaluated every 3 months for the first year. This is very important to assure your needs are being addressed and to modify your treatment plan which can serve to keep your possible side effects at a minimum.
The Doctors at Tru Health Medicine have helped thousands of men restore their Testosterone levels. If you are interested in finding out how to get your Testosterone levels checked and if you need Testosterone, give us a call at:
707-292-8882. Ask for Kathleen.
FOR YOU CURIOUS MEN: Feel free to find me on Facebook. If you have a question, post it here. I answer all of my messages personally. Talk to you soon!
Naturopathic health care with compassionate integrative doctors who understand your unique medical needs.