Dr Hoffman has helped thousands of men benefit from his comprehensive anti-aging programs and Testosterone replacement therapies. Dr Hoffman's unique integrative approach helps men regain their quality of life and ability to stay strong.
Testosterone declines as men age. This decline is often called “andropause” or LOW T. There can be many symptoms of LOW T, including:
- decrease in muscle mass and muscle strength
- increased body fat
- loss of libido
- decrease in mental sharpness
- lower overall energy levels.
Significant evidence suggests that restoring a man's testosterone as it declines, can help to protect against a variety of common and age-related medical conditions, including:
- Preventing the decline of sexual ability or re-invigorating sexuality if it has already begun to diminish.
- Preventing atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and high blood pressure.
- Minimizing loss of muscle mass and strength common to aging.
- Keeping the prostate gland healthy.
- Prevention of osteoporosis, a common problem for men in their 70s.
- Normalizing blood sugar, cholesterol, and HDL (“good”) cholesterol.
Having worked with thousands of men, Dr. Justin Hoffman has designed and developed a solid anti-aging program for men. During your initial appointment, you will have up to one entire hour one-on-one with Dr. Hoffman, to review your symptoms. Dr Hoffman will focus on your symptoms and health concerns. After a thorough evaluation and examination, your Initial recommendations will be given to you, and labwork will be ordered to analyze your individual levels of testosterone, estrogens, progesterone, DHEA, and other hormones. When your lab results return, a follow-up appointment is set to discuss the results and establish a complete treatment program.
If you wish to be put on the fast track to improving your testosterone, call our office and ask about the Fast Track For Men. You will be given all of the necessary steps to take to begin your Testosterone replacement ASAP.
Naturopathic health care with compassionate integrative doctors who understand your unique medical needs.